Physical Education Teacher - Dover area
If you are an NQT or an experienced teacher, please feel free to apply!
Benefits of working with Supply Desk
• Dedicated team of experienced Consultants, all committed to ensuring excellent service and communication
• Competitive rates of pay
• Ongoing CPD courses offered
• Termly networking events
• Teaching Physical Education in a Secondary School setting
• Day to day cover and potential long-term roles available
• PPA Cover responsibilities (if required)
The Ideal Candidate
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Must have previous experience teaching Physical Education with the UK curriculum
• Must be DBS checked (Enhanced DBS preferable). If you do not have one, we can put one in process for you for the price of £45
Please call Errika on 01227450995 or email at [email protected] today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.