TECHNICAL LEAD DEVELOPER
Technical Lead Developer - £50-53,000, Kings Hill.
My client, a not-for profit financial services organisation are currently looking for a Technical Lead Developer to join their Kings Hill offices.
With this role you will be reporting directly to the Development Manager. You will be providing technical leadership within an agile team of developers ensuring development standards as well as best practices are always adhered too.
Key Requirements: -
* Accountable for driving technical design and implementation across their software real estate
* Always look for ways to implement new software or technologies
* Writing/testing code and amending when necessary
* Participate in technical design reviews, functional specification reviews, contribute to development project code reviews
* Proactively raise issues if specification will lead to quality, system performance, or architectural issues during production
* Discussing with colleagues or clients to see how current systems can be modified
* Short and long-term project work
As a Technical Lead Developer working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £50-53,000 DOE.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'Apply' and submit the most recent copy of your CV for immediate consideration.