Role – Landscape Foreman
Location – Leatherhead
Hours – 40 + overtime
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
ERS are seeking an ambitious and experienced Landscape Foreman to join the team. The successful candidate will have a proven onsite track record of managing onsite landscaping works and be looking for an opportunity to develop their experience. A generous salary and benefits package are also on offer.
You will be directly managing landscaping teams on new and existing commercial projects, for a wide variety of regular clients.
The successful candidate will need to possess a flexible, methodical and conscientious approach. Reporting to the Managing Director, this is an important position within the company. Perennial is a highly ambitious company, with great long term growth potential, this gives the position excellent prospects for development and progression.
* Assisting the MD and working with the landscaping teams to ensure that the projects are run safely, efficiently, profitably and professionally on a day to day basis.
* Provide excellent customer service to clients.
* Working with suppliers to ensure materials are called off and delivered in good time.
* Identifying variations and working with clients to ensure that they are dealt with.
* Ensure full compliance with all Heath and Safety aspects.
* Responsible for staffing allocation to projects and daily management for the landscaping teams