New positions just become available for temporary Wiring Assembly Operatives in Rochester
As a Wiring Assembly Operative you will be required to:
• Solder small components on to a circuit board
• Check own work and ensure safety
• Ensure products are completed on time to a high standard
• Ensure correct practice for health and safety is maintained
To be successful as a Wiring Assembly Operative you will ideally have:
• Experience of soldering
• A willingness to learn new skills
• A proactive team player
• Knowledge of the Electric Motor Industry would be an advantage
We would be keen to hear from skilled assembly operatives with soldering and wiring experience.
Can-do attitude. Immediate start.