Reporting to the Financial Controller, you’ll be responsible for ensuring monthly term and collection targets are met in accordance with the company policy.
2 Credit Controller Roles
1) 12 month contract covering maternity leave.
The Role of Credit Controller:
* To manage and reduce aged debt by raising customer awareness primarily via telephone but also letters and emails.
* Pursue all debts over 30 days if applicable and ensure effective follow up and resolution.
* Produce for circulation to all managers and sales reps weekly collection reports on payments and queries.
* Escalate problem accounts /bad debts to the Financial Controller/ CFO and Head of Sales.
* Prepare all court documents and liaise with the courts regarding legal action against the customer
* Liaising with the Sales team to ensure customer queries are resolved in a timely manner.
* Review weekly meeting with the Financial Controller and Head of Sales as to updates on all customer queries.
* Liaise with the accounts assistant on payments being received in the bank
* Send out all copy invoices as and when required.
* Allocations of payments/credits.
* Taking credit card payments over the phone for all brands.
Requirements for Credit Controller:
* A good understanding of the basic concepts of Credit Management (experience in a similar role required).
* Well organised, can prioritise and handle multiple tasks and act on own initiative.
* Good telephone manner, proficient in telephone cash collection techniques.
* Computer skills - essential packages: Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Able to work in a team as well as individually.
This is a full time role. All new employees must be prepared to undergo a 5 year background screening. All job offers are subject to satisfactory completion of the screening and references.
Please apply by sending your CV as a Word Document. Cassidy Jones Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of our Client.
Although we aim to respond to every Candidate, please note that due to the high volume of applications, we may not be able to notify all unsuccessful candidates. Please assume that if you have not heard within two weeks, your application has not been successful this time