7.5t Driver (Tunbridge Wells) £27,980 pa
Are you looking for regular HGV work, which includes both driving and some hands on home delivery team work? If so, Driver Hire is recruiting for a new HGV driver to join our growing team in Tunbridge Wells working on a 12 week temp to perm basis with our leading logistics client.
Benefits of working for Driver Hire as an HGV Driver:
• £11.21 per hour, paid weekly on a Friday through PAYE model
• Holiday pay entitlement
• Regular shift pattern, a minimum of 4 days per week - a minimum of 48 hours per week
• 7.5 tonne and Class 2 work available for new pass HGV drivers - fantastic opportunity to get commercial driving experience if you have recently passed your test
Responsibilities of being an HGV Driver:
• Start between 0500-0600
• Work in a team of two with a driver's mate to deliver upmarket furniture to customers homes
• Unload and assemble furniture goods such as sofas, beds, wardrobes, cabinets
• Ensure each customer you visit receives excellent customer service on their property
Requirements to be an HGV Driver:
• Happy and able to start early in the morning, working average 12 hour shifts
• Prepared to work regular Saturdays
• Physically be able to lift, carry and build heavy furniture items in a team of two
• Cat C1 or C licence with Digital Tacho and CPC Card
• Attend a two day paid induction and driving assessment
We are looking to speak to HGV drivers that live in the Ashford, Marden, Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, Sevenoaks, Cranbrook and Hastings areas and those that hold any of the following licences: HGV1, LGV1, C+E, HGV2, LGV2, C, 7.5T, C1
Immediate starts available.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply online or call and speak to us on 01732 770005.