Full Stack C# .NET Developer
Maidstone - can work from home up to 4 days a week
Our client is looking for a full stack, skilled and experienced .NET developer (ASP.NET, C# .NET) to help develop and maintain both their internal and external client applications. The role is based in Maidstone, but they are open to the option to work from home for up to 4 days a week.
Reporting to the I.T. Director, you will work in a small team writing new functionality and maintaining existing applications. This role requires an all-round developer who is experienced in the full software development lifecycle; someone who is willing to handle development from initial conception through to deployment and on-going support. This includes business analysis, design, development, testing and documentation.
· Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code and ensure best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of application
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
· Participate and support other team members tasks to ensure successful project delivery when required
· Code maintenance and delivery to end user in a structured and disciplined manner
· A minimum of 4 years of commercial experience with C#, ASP.Net, MVC and SQL Server are essential
· Good experience on implementing SOLID principles
· Proficient understanding of code versioning and deployment tools such as SVN, GIT, Team city and Octopus
· Appreciation of good software architecture and core algorithms and data structures
· Excellent communication skills
· You should have a head for problem-solving, allowing you to identify and create solutions to business related issues
· Practical experience in Agile development methodologies.
Any exposure to the following would be desirable:
ASP.Net Web Forms (ASPX), Asp.Net Web Services (ASMX), Knockout.js, Redgate Tools, DevOps experience (configuring Windows, IIS, SQL Server)