.NET Web Developer
Our client is an award-winning independent provider of insurance products distributed in more than 20 countries, offering personal customer service, claim handling and web development from the UK.
They are based in newly refurbished offices in Maidstone town centre close to three railway stations and approximately 5 minutes from the M20. They are looking for a Mid / Senior .NET Developer to join their friendly Web Development Team. This is an exciting time in their business development as they establish an office in Europe, develop new Markets outside of the UK and are actively looking at a number of new projects.
Our client is undertaking a major rebuild of their existing websites and is always looking to extend functionality through new desktop and app development.
Benefits for the .Net Web Developer include:
· Flexible working
· Staff bonus scheme
· Opportunities to gain professional qualifications and additional training
· 22 days of annual leave (increasing to 25 over three years)
· Extra days leave to celebrate your birthday (after 1-year service)
· Perkbox membership
· Employee of the Month
· Quarterly Nights Outs
· Access to Employee Assistance Programme
· Access to online learning portals
About the .Net Web Developer role:
You will report to the Head of Web Development and will be involved in full stack development of websites/applications.
What they are looking for in the .Net Web Developer:
Passion, commitment, enthusiasm, proactiveness, commitment to lifelong learning and flexibility are all essential qualities that our client looks for in their staff. Minimum requirements for the role are:
· 2+ years of commercial experience in ASP.NET MVC/Web Forms
· Experience with SQL Server/Knowledge of relational databases
· A desire for writing clean code and adhering to best practices and an eagerness to develop coding skills and adapt to new technologies.
Additional requirements for the role are experience in:
· Web APIs
· JS Framework experience preferably React.js
· Version Control and unit testing experience