Working for an organisation that provides business solutions to a range of clients you will work in business operations, taking full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of complex projects.
* Plan, schedule, lead and co-ordinate all project activities
* Be accountable for the accurate estimation of project costs and timescales required to support successful project delivery.
* Manage exceptions, slippage and issues and highlight extra activities wherever gaps in the project are identified.
* Ensure appropriate control stage gates exist within the project and that realistic project, quality, and risk plans are prepared and maintained for projects and sub-projects.
* Monitor and control team performance against plans.
* Maintain effective financial and project progress forecasting and reports as appropriate.
* Define and make recommendations on the project management framework, including creation and composition of the steering group or project board, identification of project sponsor and stakeholders.
* Plan and manage process improvement projects, ensuring the smooth integration of new business processes within the organisational structure and culture.
* Ensure that full account is taken of the practicalities of integrating new technical capabilities into the business, including planning around key business cycles, selecting appropriate candidates for migration.
* Work with those delivering the IT service (including suppliers where appropriate) to ensure the project is delivered cost effectively
It is essential that you have a Project Management qualification such as Prince 2 or AMP with a high level of experience in all levels of IT project management and change practice. You will be an expert in the application and techniques for Project delivery including business cases, project initiation, product based planning, project reporting and other key deliverables.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative company in a stage of growth.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.