Client Services Executive
GForces is a leading supplier of ecommerce technology and software to the automotive industry. We provide the digital tools and support that enables vehicle manufacturers and retailers to sell new and used vehicles online to connected consumers. We’re helping the automotive industry prepare for a future where the entire vehicle buying journey is facilitated online. Through NetDirector® Auto-e, our class-leading software platform, we deliver user experiences that seamlessly integrate traditional showroom and digital dealership touchpoints.
We’re driving change in the automotive digital space at a global level. Our software and platform is used by OEMs, the world's largest dealer groups, and independent retailers throughout the UK, the Americas, Europe, APAC, MENA, the Far East, and Australia.
We are looking for a highly-motivated, delivery focused individual to join our Client Services team. Reporting to the Client Services Management team, you will be responsible for ensuring impeccable levels of customer service is provided every day to some of the UK’s biggest motor retailers. Our industry is extremely fast paced, and no two days are the same. As such the support tasks you undertake will be varied, ranging across the digital landscape from rectifying issues to project managing new technology installations onto live websites.
You will need to become an indispensable part of a large team, working together to support, advise and guide our ever-increasing client-base on their digital journey. The team works together on the majority of our client base to help them with any training or understanding of our software, implementation of any requests, and aiding resolve any issues.
You will also work with every department within the business to be able to deliver on any client’s requirements ranging from design, front-end styling amends and software configuration. Additionally, you will be exposed to our software developers should any issues arise.
As a Client Services Executive, you will need to be able to build a rapport with a customer quickly, giving them the confidence that you are able to deliver on their needs.
• Accountable for taking full ownership of client issues and managing through to completion
• Provide technical support both internally and externally
• Management of multiple client activity
• Adhering to service level agreements
• Providing daily communications with existing and new clients
• Handling new client requests and raising potential software issues with our production team
• Providing ongoing guidance and training support on all GForces software products to clients
• Specialist support in liaising with third party suppliers and agencies
• Provide and communicate incident reports accordingly
• Project manage software integration and implementations post sale
• Pinpoint potential upselling and prospecting opportunities to the Sales team
• Assist with internal product training across all departments
• Manage the integration/implementation of GForces software products post sale
• Receiving incoming phone calls and answering within 3 rings
• Making regular/daily outbound phones calls to customers to update them on their issues
• Handling all incoming Live Chats
£18,000 - £21,000 depending on experience
Office Based in Kent
Position Reports To
Client Services Manager
• 25 days holiday plus birthday off
• Up to 5 additional days holiday for long service
• GForces group pension plan
• Discounted health care package
• Preferential car buying rates
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee discount scheme
• Enhanced maternity and paternity
• Quarterly appraisals and development planning
• Regular socials and company events
• Free fruit
• Flexible hours
Job Application Privacy Notice