We are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join our Night Warehouse team at our new and expanded site in Aylesford.
What does the job involve?
• Picking and loading routes on a nightly basis in chilled environment
• General warehouse housekeeping / replenishment
• Picking routes for deliveries and loading routes when required
• Assess the quality of produce that is sent to customers to ensure best quality
• Adopting a clean as you go policy within the Warehouse
• Ensuring Health and Safety is adhered to within the Warehouse
Key Skills / Experience
• Previous experience in a warehouse environment is an advantage
• Previous picking / loading experience is an advantage
• Reliable, ability to work in a team or individually if required
• Strong communication skills – ability to understand and follow instructions
• FLT licences - Reach or Counterbalance would be desirable, however full training would be provided
• Shift pattern, 5 days out of 7
• 17.00 pm – 03.00 am, average of 48 hours per week
Watts Farms is a family-run business which covers 10 sites in Kent, Essex and Bedfordshire. Supplying 600 high end restaurants and hotels in London and Home Counties on a daily basis, we employ nearly 350 people. We sell around 3,000 product lines including fresh produce of which a number are grown on our own farms.
What we can offer you…
• 31 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
• Referral scheme
• Pension Auto Enrolment