Elasticsearch / Elastic Stack Developer/Engineer
Neg DOE up to £60k
Our client is an exciting global technology company providing solutions combining the flexibility and creativity of a small company with the reach and stability of a large organisation. The UK company develops a fully featured and successful real-time information system involving everything from tracking to distributing information via web applications, mobile apps and big data reports.
They are looking for an Elasticsearch / Elastic Stack developer/engineer to lead on progressing the real-time and data analysis platform. They are transitioning to the Elastic stack and you will be responsible for turning the product into a real time reporting platform that can hold different datasets. You will be hired to produce innovative insights and create the platform to drive exciting visualisations – and even create those visualisations.
The Elasticsearch / Elastic Stack developer / engineer will be self-reliant and creative. An interest in or experience with transport and tracking project would be advantageous. Also, relevant would be experience with Elasticsearch or big data platforms for business intelligence (as well as analytics).
Elasticsearch / Elastic Stack developer / engineer is able to:-
• build and tune Elastic instances making effective use of clustering, replication and security
• review and recommend solutions for data ingestion and develop appropriate data pipelines
• review and develop reporting tools and dashboards for data presentation
• research BI solutions
• pull data from various data sources and combine them into useful datasets
Essential skills required Elasticsearch / Elastic Stack developer / engineer:-
• Elastic stack (creating indexes, nodes clusters and use of the API)
• Logstash and/or other pipeline integration tools.
• Kibana and custom scripting with for example painless
• deep knowledge of Linux and scripting (bash or Python)
Desirable but not essential:-
• SQL (MySQL or another RDBMS)
• Strong knowledge of Elasticstack 6 and Kibana features
• Business Intelligence Reporting and integration with Elastic
Apply for the role of Elasticsearch / Elastic Stack developer / engineer