We are searching for a new Mechanical fitter / Coach builder due a long serving member of staff retiring. We are looking for a candidate that has vast experience, we could make this role part time for the right applicant.
Mechanical fitting, Coach building, & Sub assembly work on a range of new (clean) cars & vans.
• Manufacture / Modification of bespoke parts in Metal, Wood or Plastic
• Modification of vehicle trims & interiors
• Occasional basic wiring
Skills / Experience:
• Mechanical engineering experience essential
• Coach building experience could be useful
• Ideal applicant will have served an apprenticeship
• Good communication & writing skills
• Must be able to work in a small team
• Clean, Full driving license
Holiday: 20 days per year plus all bank holidays (Pro rata if part time)
Pension: Workplace pension
Company overview: Based near Arundel, West Sussex,
Willcox & King Engineering Ltd (WKE) provide high quality vehicle conversions and design services to the
Emergency Services, Local councils, and Government agencies.
WKE is an equal opportunity employer, however due to the nature of the work a full CRB check may be required.
A 3 month probationary period will also be required
Please call Julian to find out more on 01903 885971