An exciting opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to join our expanding business in Swanscombe near Dartford, Kent. This entrepreneurial and innovative business is enjoying substantial and steady growth. We deploy workers on a daily basis within the construction industry.
• Full management of sales and purchase ledger.
• Ensuring accuracy of VAT and other tax calculations and their payment.
• Month end and annual account preparation.
• Maintaining accurate & sufficient accounting records (Xero).
• Liaising with Directors and producing management accounts to trial balance.
• Payroll for office staff and deployed workers.
• Compliance with HMRC.
• Ensuring that payroll payments and document submissions are accurate and completed on time.
• Extensive accounting experience encompassing sales ledger, and purchase ledger.
• Extensive credit control and disputed/discrepancy resolution with clients.
• Extensive payroll experience (PAYE, CIS & Contractor). 100+
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skill.
• Knowledge of Xero.
The role is very hands on, therefore candidates must be comfortable covering workload at all levels, ‘chipping in’ to the overall success of our growing business. You will be positive in your outlook and able to bring finance innovation into the business as it continues to grow.
19 hours ago
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details