Seasoned Events Limited
Seasoned Events Ltd is an award-winning event caterer and event management company, with over 30 years’ experience in the events industry. We work with an impressive portfolio of UK and international clients delivering fantastic events in some of London’s finest venues including corporate events, private parties, weddings, product launches, fashion shows, film premieres and charity fundraising dinners.
An exciting opportunity has arisen and we are currently looking for Sales Manager to join our fantastic team!
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Use sales techniques and closing sales skills on the phone and face to face at meetings and site visits to gain the clients confirmation of services
• Maintain regular contact with past clients and enquiries employing sales skills to gain more enquiries and confirmations from these clients.
• Communicate full understanding of Seasoned and Partnership corporate objectives to all clients. (corporate, agents and private)
• Effectively communicate with clients to gain commitment to purchase Seasoned /Partnership and products.
• Develop and maintain relationships which benefit both client and Seasoned / Crown Partnership
• Maintain an effective chase and tracking system for enquiries to confirmation or release stage.
• Attend client and Crown Partnership events. (PR events, exhibitions etc.)
• Targeted telesales campaigns to achieve sales for Seasoned Events / Crown Partnership products.
• Record, monitor and assess results of referred enquiries between Seasoned and other Crown Partnership companies.
• Attend client and Seasoned/ Crown Partnership events where required to promote Seasoned Events and Crown Partnership products and provide a full report post event.
• Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of all ODC Seasoned Venues / Crown Partnership products.
• Keep abreast of competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action.
• Maintain accurate records of all contacts and conversations with clients. (Sales report and summary reports)
• Undertake all responsibilities with reference to Crown Partnership procedures.
• Ensure safe working area and work procedures in line with Company's Health and Safety Policy.
• Undertake any reasonable duties as specified by line manager
If this sounds like you, apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer.