This is a fantastic opportunity to work on behalf of an established and growing nutritional company. SunVit-D3 are seeking a self-motivated Digital sales administrator to join them on a full time basis to process online orders and manage the online SunVit-D3 sales through their website, Amazon and Ebay shops and marketing and accounting support.
The competition for food supplements online is high and intense so we are looking for an individual to monitor online sales performance on a monthly basis to grow our revenue and to optimise and improve quality of listings so as to generate growth whilst maintaining target margins. We are looking for the individual to come up with novel marketing ideas to generate further growth within these websites.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Managing the website, Ebay and Amazon sales
• Processing of sales orders and manage deliveries, and liaising with the Warehouse
• Monitor the online sales performance to make sure the seller accounts in eBay and amazon are in good standing
• Understanding the impact of order processing on the nominal ledger
• Creating and managing effective product listings on Amazon and eBay
• Optimise and improve quality of all online listings to drive sales
• Answering emails and telephone calls
• Dealing with order queries and managing them in a timely manner
• All other aspects of Office and general admin
• Back up support to admin / accounts staff when holiday cover needed
• Booking in stock GRNs for parent company, ADAllen Pharma and arranging deliveries
Such other duties as management may from time to time reasonably require.
Internal - Accounts department, sales team, warehouse & distribution, line manager.
External - Online customers, Marketing team, Amazon seller support and eBay contact centre.
Working conditions/ special features/ practical requirements
• This is a very friendly company with a family feel. The people are loyal, hard working and committed. The same is expected of new employees.
• You may need to attend conferences, trade fairs and exhibitions promoting SunVit-D3 home and overseas.
• Experience in selling on eBay and Amazon
• Strong IT literacy essential, especially with Excel
• Experience of Sage 200
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy in work
• Ability to work under own initiative, organised and driven
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Enthusiastic about e-commerce and online sales
• Willingness and desire to learn how to optimise listings to maximise revenues
• Knowledge of promoting products online to increase sales and visitors to the page.
• Ability to work under own initiative, organised and driven is a must along with fresh ideas for the business
Salary – £17,500 per annum + online commission (based on growth objectives) + Company bonus scheme.
Please apply with a CV and covering note via the apply online button
SunVit-D3 (www.sunvitd3.co.uk) is a rapidly growing company devoted to vitamin D3 supplementation with scientific documentation on a level comparable to pharmaceutical products. The company's products are manufactured according to GMP principles and guidelines to ensure our products are of a high quality and are certified by Vegetarian Society, Informed-Sport and Halal Monitoring Committee.
3 days ago
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details