FIRE ALARM & SECURITY INSTALLATION ENGINEER - LONDON & SOUTH EAST
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Kent/South East England
Salary: DOE (Negotiable)
Fire Alarm Engineer
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced and motivated Fire Alarm Engineer to join our team to carry out new build projects in London and the South East.
The ideal candidate must be experienced installing multiple Fire Detection Systems, be able to understand drawings, specifications and stock control.
This is an ideal opportunity for an installation engineer who wishes to expand into a more dedicated managerial/project management role.
About the Role:
- Working with other engineers
- Working on a Self-Employed basis
- Ensuring all works are carried out in accordance with the relevant BS standards
- Working within a set timescale to finish the project on time
- Installing systems on sites such as Warehouses & Commercial Offices
- Projects based in London and the South East
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Must have experience within a similar role as an installation Engineer, with at least 5 years’ experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Have a pro-active must do attitude
- CSCS /ECS Card
- Full driving license
- Be based in and around the Kent area
Are you seeking to join a residential childcare company that values and cares for its employees? …..
Are you considering a change in career and believe you could make a difference to young people in care? .......
If so, we welcome applications from individuals to care for and support vulnerable and at times challenging young people in our homes across Kent.
Vacancies for residential workers and seniors currently exist in East Kent, especially in Thanet and Folkestone. Salaries range, as follows, dependant on home location, experience and qualifications:
Residential Workers £18,000 to £20,000
Senior Residential Worker £20,000 to £22,000
Salaries shown, are for full time posts involving a shift pattern rota, including weekends and a sleeping in allowance. Part time positions are available.
Previous experience or transferable skills are desirable but opportunities exist for candidates with a desire to develop their own skills and understanding of working with young people and a willingness to undergo further training at our own dedicated training centre.
Further information about us and the work we do along with application forms can be found at jobs.ethelbertonline.co.uk
Application forms can also be requested via the JobsinKent website or by telephone request on 01843 823762.
Enhanced DBS and relevant checks will be required for all applicants.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Ethelbert Children's Services also operates its own Fostering Agency across Kent, London and adjacent counties. We are currently actively recruiting in these areas and welcome applications from existing or prospective individuals or couples who would consider this challenging but rewarding role. Excellent training and development is provided along with payments starting at £455.00 per week per child. For further information please contact our fostering ream via the above links, directly on Freephone 0898 1681228 or visit us on our website or Facebook.See full details.
Your next move? How about joining Saga’s supportive team in this friendly, fun and fast moving environment?
You’ll be taking calls from people and helping them choose the right products for them – so there’s no cold calling or high-pressure selling here. It’s all about listening to customers, putting yourself in their shoes and making their lives better.
You don’t even need experience. With full training and support every step of the way, we’ll make sure you have everything you need to do a great job and build a long-term career with us. You’ll need to be positive, determined and resilient though. In fact, you’re the kind of person who enjoys taking responsibility for your own success. You love to go the extra mile and achieve your goals.
And the more you do achieve, the more you can earn! While your basic starting salary will be £14,423, your average expected on target earnings can reach £19,000. Our top performing agents can earn as much £30,000+ in just three years.
There are some terrific benefits on offer too, including private medical insurance, pension, childcare vouchers and discounts on insurance products, holidays and flights for you and your relatives.See full details.
Are you a career driven Marketing Executive looking to utilise your creative skills within a global organisation?
If the answer is 'yes', then apply today to be considered for this excellent career opportunity.
New Appointments Group are recruiting on behalf of a global house hold name who require an experienced Marketing Content Creator. The Successful candidate will be responsible for producing and distributing content for creative campaigns, promotional materials, sales tools and live events across all types of marketing and sales channels.
Main Responsibilities will include:
*Take briefs from internal clients and produce agreed content plans.
*Research and collate information to create new materials.
*Turn product features and benefits into powerful and compelling stories.
*Create original written content and edit existing content from other sources.
*Build content in CMS for digital channels (websites, apps, emails etc.).
*Project manage outsourced activities.
*Keep information up-to-date across published assets.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
*Strong writing and editing skills with ability to create interesting and accessible information.
*Proven knowledge and experience of building original content in a CMS system.
*Innovative and creative in terms of communications generally but able to apply ideas.
*Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs, and willing to learn how to use new software for content generation, content management, content distribution.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Kent's Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
Twitter: @nagforjobsSee full details.
Our client is an established manufacturer of high performance cable markers, cable sleeving and cable marking systems operating in a global market across many business sectors, including aerospace. They now seek a Quality Manager with drive and ambition who will contribute to further development of the business.
This Quality Manager role exists to provide leadership of the Quality team as well as the development of a quality culture and processes across the whole organisation. The job holder has substantial contact with suppliers and customers and is a key representative of the Company.
The following are key criteria for ensuring the on going success of the Company: -
• The achievement and maintenance of exceptional quality standards, accreditations and business processes. This is a critical aspect of the role, as it is essential for the company to have specific quality standards and accreditations to operate within its chosen markets.
• The development of improved processes and a culture that is appropriate for an expanding organisation that is working with large organisations in a high-tech environment. Some of the analysis and thinking in this respect will need to be strategic.
• It is essential that compliance with relevant industry and company standards and accreditations are upheld and maintained.
The main accountabilities, which may be delegated in whole or in part to subordinates, are:-
1. To ensure the maintenance and improvement of an integrated Quality Management System (QMS) including quality accreditations and to provide training of staff across the business on aspects of QMS for which they are accountable. To support and lead Quality audits and investigations. To also ensure that a high-quality culture is progressively developed, and maintained.
2. To ensure that materials supplied are adequately tested to meet specifications and results documented so that material is available enabling production commitments to be met. To also ensure that documentation to meet customers’ requirements is accurately completed.
3. To ensure that quality or product performance issues raised by customers are logged, investigated, rectified and closed off, and that customers always receive an appropriate response that will provide the business with a benefit.
4. To develop and maintain safety management and environmental procedures in accordance with relevant accreditations. To support and lead risk management activities and HS&E audits, investigations and reports.
5. To ensure that all team members are properly trained for all the tasks they are required to carry out and records of employee training are maintained. To also ensure that data relating to health & safety, administrative processes and job instruction for all key processes are maintained. To regularly review employee capability and performance.
6. To work closely with new product development engineers and customers, undertaking test work and producing reports as required.
A proven track record of at least 10 years working with Quality is essential, along with hands on experience of supporting lean manufacturing, process improvement or change management.
It is desirable for the job holder to be a Quality Management accreditations practitioner and have experience of Polymer technology and processing.
You should be a natural team leader, possess excellent interpersonal skills (written and verbal), with an emphasis on leadership, communication and have the ability to bring about change.
The successful candidate will also have drive, tenacity, along with an attention to detail, and the ability to organise and manage their time effectively.
You should also have a full UK driving license.
Do you have the drive and ambition to succeed in this interesting and challenging role? If so we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to Darroch Wickens by clicking on the 'Apply' button below.See full details.
You will have a proven track record of operating at BRANCH MANAGER level and be looking to maximise your earnings.
Our client is looking to improve market share as well as to attract quality staff and they are now looking to speak to highly motivated individuals who feel held back by their current employers strategy and want to be part of our client's ongoing success.
•Currently running a Branch
•A proven track record in driving business levels forward, canvassing, mortgage appointments, sales and listings.
•Able to lead motivate, manage and lead by example.
•Good knowledge of the local area
You will be a confident lister and salesperson in addition to running a compliant business with a good understanding of the property industry.
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO EARN YOUR TRUE WORTH IN THE CURRENT CLIMATE! APPLY IN CONFIDENCE TODAY
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.See full details.
Do you want to spice up your Saturdays? Why not become our Saturday Viewing Guide?
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Meets Living Wage
Work Pattern: Saturday – 9am – 5pm
Here at Ward & Partners we are looking for a confident, enthusiastic individual to work on Saturday’s as a viewing guide to cover our Thanet offices. Much of your role will be out and about, accompanying our clients on property viewings so you must be able to drive, have your own vehicle.
Duties will include:
•Accompanying prospective buyers to properties and pointing out positive attributes
•Dealing with prospective and existing clients on the telephone and face to face when based within the branch
•Delivering exceptional customer service
We need you to be:
•Impressive in appearance
•Able to communicate effectively
•Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
•Confident over the telephone and present a positive image of our company at all times
•Have good base computer skills
•Have a bright enthusiastic personality, a “can do” attitude with a good sense of humour
Apply now to avoid disappointment.See full details.
Our client a leader in the delivery of IT service maintenance and solution provision is looking for an IT Account Manager to ensure the continued customer satisfaction of their existing clients. Your role will primarily be to oversee accounts, be the first point of contact for these companies and have regular client meetings to determine the best IT solutions possible. You will be responsible for ensuring the best outcome for your customers while maintaining an impeccable service for our client.
You will need to have a good knowledge and understanding of IT and be able to keep up to date with new technologies, will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, be highly organised in order to establish a system of client management and be well presented at client meetings.
Previous account management experience is essential and you must have proven ability of keeping to targets and deadlines.
You will need to have a drivers license as you will be travelling to client sites within Kent. The majority of clients are East Kent based.
Please call us for further information on 01843 294444 or email CV so we can contact you to discuss further.See full details.