Operational Risk Analyst
Up to £32,000
Operational Risk Analyst - Financial Services - Chatham. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Operational Risk Analyst to work for a market-leading, award-winning financial services company based in Chatham. You will be responsible for providing support to the Operational Risk team in relation to research, data production, review and analytics and to co-ordinate the delivery of monthly reporting in relation to various committees ensuring data is provided in a timely manner and to a high standard.
The Operational Risk Analyst will be responsible for;
* Providing support to the Operational Risk assessment process
* Supporting the business wide Risk and Controls Self Assessment activity to further embed the process, providing support and challenge where required to the first line business areas to maintain a robust and efficient RCSA process
* Highlighting new or emerging risks
* Identifying process improvements
* Monitoring the Risk Event mailbox, ensuring that all events are reported, logged, monitored and where relevant are escalated
The Operational Risk Analyst will have;
* Commercial experience working in an Operational Risk position
* Confidence in speaking/dealing with people across all levels within an organisation
* Up to date knowledge of FCA requirements
* Experience with regulatory frameworks
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Operational Risk Analyst to work for a market-leading, award-winning financial services organisation based in Chatham.