Full Stack C# .Net Developer
Up to £45k DOE
Our client, based in Maidstone, is now looking for a developer with ideally 3 years of experience who is looking to progress and bring new ideas to this friendly and well established team.
Currently the team is mainly working remotely due to Covid, but the expectation is that long-term they will be looking to split their time between the office (maybe 2 days per week) and work from home. Therefore, it is essential that you live within a commutable distance of Maidstone.
They are looking for a full stack, skilled and experienced .NET developer (ASP.NET, C# .NET) to help develop and maintain both their internal and external client applications.
Reporting to the Development Manager, you will work in a small team, writing new functionality and maintaining existing applications. This role requires an all-round developer who is experienced in the full software development lifecycle; someone who is willing to handle development from initial conception through to deployment and on-going support. This includes business analysis, design, development, testing and documentation.
· Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code and ensure best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of application
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
· Participate in and support other team members tasks to ensure successful project delivery when required
· Code maintenance and delivery to end user in a structured and disciplined manner
ASP.NET, MVC 5, C#, HTML5, CSS3, Vue.js or other JS Framework, Web Application Development, .NET 4.5, .NET Core, LINQ, SQL, IIS, Web API 2, RESTful Web APIs, Agile methodologies, jQuery, Bootstrap 3, Unit testing, Dependency Injection.
· A minimum of 3 years of commercial experience with C#, ASP.Net, MVC and SQL Server are essential
· Good experience implementing SOLID principles
· Proficient understanding of code versioning and deployment tools such as GIT, Team city and Octopus
· Appreciation of good software architecture and core algorithms and data structures
· Excellent communication skills and willing to deal with customers directly
· You should have a head for problem-solving, allowing you to identify and create solutions to business related issues
Any exposure to the following would be desirable:
· ASP.Net Web Forms (ASPX), Asp.Net Web Services (ASMX), Knockout.js,
· DevOps experience (configuring Windows, IIS, SQL Server)
· Practical experience in Agile development methodologies.