Internal Business Development Assistant
Fantastic opportunity for a pro-active and enthusiastic Internal Business Development Assistant to join a fantastic, established market leader based in Maidstone.
* Providing dedicated and reliable sales support to Sales Managers, generating business meetings for new and existing customers
* Working closely with your aligned sales managers to support their sector strategy for maximising sales opportunities.
* Responsible for lead generation and customer service
* Updating and maintaining the CRM system for client interactions.
* Providing an office based point of contact for your aligned clients.
* Responsible for answering inbound calls and emails from both existing and new clients.
* Responsible for identifying new business opportunities from inbound and outbound sales opportunities for the Business Development Managers.
* Building strong client relationships through telephone and email.
* Work closely with the wider sales team to help share ideas, contribute to the team strategy and help the team reach the annual sales target.
* Identify potential new clients and make an approach
Working within a sociable team, you will enjoy working towards a common goal and have first class interpersonal and organizational skills. Positive and outgoing, with a 'can - do' attitude, you will have experience working in sales, ideally in a similar manufacturing or engineering company and enjoy being part of a sales team. You will have a high attention to detail, as well as the ability to prioritise a busy workload. You will be educated to a good standard and be easily able to pick up technical information.
This is an urgent role with interviews being held this week and with a view to an immediate start for the right person, so if this sounds like the role for you apply online TODAY!
This position is being handled by Emily in Pearson Whiffin's Business Support division.