Senseco Systems is one of the industry’s fastest growing most successful Fire and Security companies, based in Gillingham, Kent. The demands of the business currently, mean that we need a multi skilled professional to provide flexible support across a range of functions, within our HR & Compliance team, to cover a Maternity Leave (9-12 month contract).
As Senseco’s Regulatory Compliance/H&S Officer, this person will be responsible for supporting the HR Manager, in Regulatory compliance. Experience of working with standards ISO9001 & ISO14001 is required.
The Purpose of the role will be:
• Take on an active role in the management and maintenance of our combined ISO9001, ISO14001 Systems (EQMS) and taking ownership for ensuring all departments are well educated on the processes under the EQMS and that they are adhered to.
• Accept an “ownership” role for the Internal/External Audits of these standards and ensuring the business remains well prepared and compliant with the independent audits.
• Advising on and ensuring the business adheres to legal standards, by researching, implementing and maintaining external accreditation's legislative and any new legal requirements of the business in all aspects of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters.
• With added involvement in managing the flow/process from supplier to customer and helping ensure our continued compliance with all relevant certifications.
The Regulatory Compliance/H&S Officer will be responsible for:
• Contributing to all aspects of both Fire Safety compliance on site wide basis, as well as providing a central quality resource for Internal/External clients.
• Supporting the Management Team in establishing the root cause of near misses and non-conformance's and ensuring the implementation of robust preventative actions, whilst playing an instrumental role in the development of improved quality procedures, protocols, systems and records
• To review/update existing risk assessments and procedures, maintain company RAMS System
• As an internal auditor, assisting in the preparation for Internal/External audits, along with equipment calibration and the prompt communication of compliance documentation to customers
• Assist in all regulatory and relevant external accreditation's audits ensuring all information is accurate, effective and available.
• Monitor and review the effectiveness of relevant policies and procedures.
• Write, implement policies and procedures surrounding regulatory functions and obligations and advise where necessary.
• Creating/updating asset lists to support all business functions and client data.
• Sub-Contractor approvals, Supplier approvals.
• Familiarity with ISO 9001 & ISO14001 is essential - H&S
• Ability to use business software such as Microsoft Office Suite
• A high level of confidentiality
• Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• The flexibility and willingness to learn
• To enjoy working with people, with tact and diplomacy
• Good administrative skills
• The ability to work as part of a team, but also autonomously
• The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail Package
• Salary to be discussed and agreed dependent upon experience and measurable, demonstrable level of Technical competence.
• Access to all company benefits
Please send your CV to Emma Manuel, Hr Manager – via the apply online button – closing date Friday 10th July 2020