Would you be interested in working for an independent Nationwide Charity?
* Are you a holder of a current DBS certificate (issued within the last 12 months)?
We have a number of intakes coming up for individuals to join an expanding department of an instantly recognised charity throughout the remainder of 2020.
If successful in your application, you’ll be joining a really friendly team who handle a range of confidential calls from members of the public, on a variety of different subjects, and recording accurately the information provided onto their in-house system. You’ll also be responsible for tracking the department inbox on a rota basis, so lots of variety, and never a dull moment to be had!
Due to the hours and location of the position (initially Godstone until later this summer, then Wallington), you must have access to a car and/or bike on a daily basis.
Working a 4 on / 4 off rotating shift basis (days and nights), this could be the balance of life/work you’ve been looking for.
Full training programme over a 2 weeks period (Mon-Fri 10-4 / 9-5pm) will be provided to “get you up to speed” and ready to join your experienced colleagues within this very friendly department.
* Handling a wide range of calls from members of the public, in a sensitive and tactful manner, gaining information for onward passing to a range of professional services.
* Handling confidential information in a professional manner
* Processing information from website links
Skills and experience required:
* Previous experience of dealing with people on the telephone
* Ability to handle sometimes difficult calls and to reassure distressed callers.
* Confident and mature approach to probe further with relevant questions to maximise information gathered.
* Articulate, confident telephone manner
* Ability to process information whilst retaining confidentiality
* PC literate with the ability to learn new systems
Interviews will be telephone and virtual based initially, with a face to face interview (adhering to social distance guidelines) at final stage.
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates