We are looking for someone who can work within the Finance Projects team, supporting with the administration and organisation of projects, actions, activities, planning and testing.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate project activities, resources, equipment and information
• Monitor project progress and manage issues that may arises
• Work with 3rd party consultants testing and tracking development progress
• Work with the Lead of Finance Projects to remove blockers and barriers to ensure progression of project work
• Create and maintain clear and comprehensive project documentation
• Attending regular calls with Sage support partner to discuss the progress of projects
Minimum 5 GCSEs or equivalent (A-C grades)
Detailed Sage X3 experience(Desirable)
Strong Organisation skills · Effective Time Management · Multitasking · Effective Communicator · Experienced in handling sensitive data/information · Experience building relationships with Snr Management and stakeholders
This is a 1 year FTC maternity cover. Due to the current climate of COVID19, you will be working from home until further notice.