The Best Connection Employment Group are currently recruiting for multiple Drivers Mates to begin working for our client based in the Medway area.
Duties will include:
- Delivering furniture in to customers homes
- Unloading vehicles at different destinations throughout the day
- Speaking with customers face to face and over the phone
- Loading furniture in to blocks of flats (using either a lift or multiple stories of stairs)
- Placing furniture in to certain rooms at the customers request
- Liaising with the transport office to find routes for deliveries
- Assisting the driver with routes
Successful candidates will need to pass an assessment, drink & drugs test as well as operating on a 5 day training course (paid) before being offered the role. After passing a 12 week trial period, you also have the opportunity to be offered a full-time role within the company.
You must also be able to commit to a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, which will include weekend work. You will be given an annual rota once you have passed your assessment and 5 days training on the job.
You work from 06:00 until finish. Usual shifts will be around 10 hours with a 45 minute lunch break. However, due to the nature of the role, you must be flexible to work longer when required.
In return, you will receive:
- £8.72 per hour
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Full training & PPE
- Ongoing work
- Potential permanent, full-time role after a successful trial period
You must also have access to your own transport to commute to and from the depot due to the location.
If you are interested in the role or would like further details, please contact Ollie or Luke on 01622 664 999. Alternatively, please apply to this advert with your CV and telephone number.