We are a small but rapidly growing ecommerce company selling household, garden and pet products to our growing customer base across the UK and USA.
We are looking to recruit several out-of-hours Customer Services and Social Media Assistants to join our small, friendly team to extend the hours that we provide first-class customer services to our customers both in the UK and USA.
Various shifts are available, working either weekends or evenings (or a combination).
You’ll be responding to customer queries and providing first-class customer support via social media, email, telephone and live chat.
You’ll need to be able to work quickly and efficiently, have good time management, a pleasant telephone and email manner and a good standard of written English.
Please be aware that you will be working alone in our unit on the Medway City Estate late into the evening/weekends. Please only apply if you are comfortable with this.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Responding to customer queries via social media, email, telephone and live chat
• Taking customer orders over the telephone
• Responding to customer messages/posts on Facebook and Instagram, encouraging conversation around our products which will hopefully lead to engagement and sales
• Processing returns and refunds
• Opening/closing the premises some days, so you’ll be a key holder
It would be helpful if you have experience of the following:
• A good standard of general internet use
• MS Word
• MS Excel
This is an excellent opportunity to join our small, friendly team with room for growth as the company expands.
No experience necessary as full training will be given.