About the team:
The Mortgage Servicing Team is responsible for all UK mortgage administration activities within KRBS and associated subsidiaries.
At OneSavings Bank, we're proud to be an award-winning bank, with great customer satisfaction scores.
We began trading as a bank in 2011 and were admitted to the main market of the London Stock Exchange in 2014, joining the FTSE 250 in June 2015. So we've had a really strong start and that's because we have great people, great products and a deep understanding of our markets.
In the simplest terms, we're a specialist lender which is supported by our stable retail savings franchise, who has over 150 years of heritage behind them (Kent Reliance).
OneSavings Bank Plc acquired Charter Court Financial Services Group Plc (CCFS) and its subsidiary businesses on 4 October 2019. They have three complementary brands: Charter Savings Bank; Precise Mortgages; Exact Mortgage Experts.
What you will be doing:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide a high level of customer service to our customers whilst ensuring that mortgage servicing activities are processed accurately and in line with our internal procedures.
Your responsibilities will includeâ¦
* Providing a consistently high quality of customer service to both external and internal customers
* Ensuring all tasks and enquiries relating to mortgage accounts are dealt with promptly
* Investigating and answering technical and general enquiries in relation to mortgage servicing requests
* Achieving a financial mandate for Mortgage Servicing
* Training all team members to improve their knowledge on processes and procedures
* Deputising for and undertaking ad hoc duties as outlined by your line manager
Please note this is a Fixed Term Contract position for a period of 12 months
In return for your commitment:
We offer a base salary dependent on experience of between Â£20,000 - Â£22,000 (Grade: 7) and a competitive benefits package including:
* 24 days holiday + bank holidays (you can purchase an additional 5 days holiday too)
* Westfield Healthcare scheme - Level 2 cover
* Perkbox discounts (cheap cinema tickets, family day outs and savings in high-street shops)
* Charity fund matching (we're super keen for people to give something back!)
A full list of our benefits package is available on our website: www.osb.co.uk/careers/benefits
Could you be the one?
We are looking for talented individuals who have the experience / knowledge and qualifications set out below:
* Previous work experience in mortgage administration
* Experience working in a customer service environment
* Strong knowledge of mortgage administration processes, activities and the mortgage lifecycle
* Qualifications in Maths and English
We also believe that your career and how you progress is as unique as your individual personality. We continually support our people so they can become the best version of themselves. We are so committed to this we've made it one of four core values "Create Your Future".
The other key values are: Stronger Together, Aim High and Take Ownership. We are looking for individuals that feel that these resonate with them.
What to do next
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV! For internal applications, please visit the internal careers page to apply.
Alternatively, if you wish to have an informal, confidential chat about this role, please contact us on
If shortlisted from your initial application, we operate quite a personalised recruitment process which means you won't be subjected to test after test, but instead, we like to leverage a two stage face to face interview process.
Interviews are a two way street, so we aim for them to be relevant and conversational, and get the best out of you!
As a combined group, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic. We provide a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process and pro-actively offer and make reasonable adjustments as and when required.
We recognise that flexible working opportunities can be of benefit to both employees and the organisation, improving work-life balance and enabling the business to attract and retain skilled and valued employees. Please speak to us about how this could work for you.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK and be willing to undertake the relevant pre-employment screening checks should your application be successful.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.