We are looking for a Team Leader for our customer service team at The Knitting Network, the UK’s fastest growing dedicated online knitting and crochet store.
With responsibility for leading a small and friendly team, the ideal candidate will have proven customer service experience and a genuine enthusiasm for people and delivering great service. They will also have strong communication skills and fully buy-into our ethos of creating a positive shopping experience that means our customers will return again and again.
The role will include the following key duties:
- Lead and oversee the day-to-day functions of the customer service team, communicating requirements clearly and precisely with all team members.
- Oversee, collate and report on weekly customer service performance targets
- Liaise directly with the warehouse and marketing teams to ensure operational requirements are met and communicated in a smooth and timely manner.
- Directly support customers by phone and email, resolving & responding quickly to queries, processing orders/card payments, exchanges, replacements, returns and order cancellations.
- Help to implement and support relevant policies and procedures for the customer services team as required.
- Ensure that the highest standard of customer care is maintained at all times
The ideal candidate is:
- Friendly, knowledgeable and self-motivated
- Naturally able to engage with people and a good communicator
- A problem solver that will take each task to completion
- A keen crafter (knitting or crochet experience a distinct advantage)
- Self-motivated and able to work well as part of a busy team
- A multi-tasker, juggling time and priorities effectively
- Able to use basic computer packages efficiently and effectively
Location and hours:
- We are based in a bright and modern office in Sittingbourne
- Full time, part time and flexible working applicants considered
What you get:
- Competitive salary
- A fun and friendly environment
- Health insurance and pension (subject to probationary period)
- Staff discount
- 20 days holiday, increasing by one day for each year served, to a maximum of 25 days