Role: Registered Manager
Gilbert Meher are working in partnership with a large Healthcare provider in the UK. They are at the forefront of Learning Disabilities specialised care and are one of the most well-respected care providers in their field. This organization sets the standard in Learning Disabilities Care and strives for excellence in all areas. The company core values are “Patients First” and “Excellent Care” and this is reflected in the regular outstanding CQC reports that their services often achieve.
They now require a Registered Manager to manage various teams at a successful service in Redhill.
You will be expected to provide clear leadership on a daily basis and support the team in their role. You will work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team and contribute to the development of others within the team through supervision, mentoring and being a positive role model.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the team possess the skills, knowledge and motivation to offer and deliver the highest quality of care to our service users. Reporting to and working with the Operations Manager. You will assist with the development of our services ensuring they are run effectively, and the delivery of our exceptional standards of performance that have become synonymous within this care group.
* Management experience preferably in a residential setting
* Fine-tuned decision making skills
* Effective organisational capability
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Enthusiastic and motivated with a strong “can do” attitude
* A role model to other staff - providing advice and support to promote good practice
* The ability to encourage team members to expand and develop their own competence
* Extensive experience of working with individuals with learning disabilities
* Strong knowledge of CQC regulatory standards
* NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care preferred