Role: Graduate Trainee Administrator
Location: Paddock Wood
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Transport: Drivers licence preferable
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm – Monday to Friday
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000
An opportunity has arisen for a graduate to join our friendly admin team to assist our advisers with research, administration and support.
This role would ideally suit someone who has recently graduated and looking to obtain some experience working in Financial Administration, and who is looking for the ability to advance their own knowledge and career path.
Training and structured development is provided in all key duty areas.
Full support is also offered to graduates to gain professional qualifications in our field and the opportunity to progress into a Paraplanner role and or adviser.
- Preparing reports of client circumstances within company guidelines, which will include research gathering.
- Preparation of correspondence including letters and e-mails to clients and providers
- Preparing new business packs for client meetings
- Submitting new business applications to the recommended providers and provide clients with regular updates.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is scanned and attached to the relevant client files.
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages where necessary
- General experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good telephone manner.
- Effective organisational and planning skills
- Being able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Have an eye for detail
- Being able to work as part of a team and using own initive.
Rural based office so a driving licence and car are essential
Free parking provided
We are part of a bigger network – The Beaufort Group
No Recruitment Agencies